Bag Bliss the bag blog
Date Added: February 23, 2007
Web Blog Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday! Here is your weekly dose of fashion news heard around the blogosphere. . .
* Marquita Harris of Papierblog reviews the outrageous designs of Gareth Pugh at London fashion week photo gallery included.
* Bag Snob gives you a sneak preview of Anya Hindmarch’s Fall 200 bags!
* Beauty Addict test drives a new smile sensation and accidentally bleaches her lips in the process.
* Blogdorf Goodman: 40 Days and 40 Nights of Beauty Brand Reviews begins! Day 2 focuses on Awake.
* Coquette introduces Parisian atelier, Locher’s saucy embroidered sayings on flirty femine tops. Look nice and be naughty at the same time!
* Fashiontribes Meet David Wolfe of The Doneger Group, the premier fashion trendspotting firm, in a Fashiontribes video interview about the biggest fashion trends for Fall 2007.
* Girlawhirl finds her very own Stylist Essentials Kit.
* kristopherdukes: You’ve your very little black dress.Now for spring double-oh-seven, your K says invest in a big black hole of a patent leather Marni bag.
* LA Story: The tricks that make-up artists use to keep celebs looking fabulous both on and off camera are available for consumers too
* That’s Amore! Second City Style has your Milano Fashion Week Coverage for Fall ’07.
* SheFinds.com: Big Calves, Short Legs, Slender Soles, Long Hems — We tell you where to shop for special sizes
* Shop Spring’s top 10 trends in StyleBakery.com finds 8 pairs of chic and comfy ballet flats starting at only $20 (and all of them under $60)
* Sit down with designer Jason Wu as stylebites chats with him during NY Fashion Week
* stylehive: Givenchy’s Prismissime Arty Collection will get you ready for spring with a blast of color inspired by an artist’s palette.
* The Jewelry Weblog is totally charmed by the jewelry designs of Jodi Bloom at So-Charmed Jewelry. Here jewelry is more than charming because it tells a story.