January 4, 2008
Top 10 Cruise Bags for 2008
Sick of winter? We hear you. As we count down the days to spring and we get closer and closer to tucking our winter bags in their sleeping sacks, here comes the Cruise collection.
Take a stroll on over to net-a-porter and take a glance at their latest stash of cruise purses. Collaged above are the top 10 (+1) beauties that recently hit the virtual store shelves of net-a-porter. Check ‘em out.
1) Anya Hindmarch Lulu Leather Clutch – The hammered metallic clutch with wooden ring detailing.
2) Bottega Veneta White Tote – The white canvas tote with chocolate handles.
3) Devi Kroell Satin Frame Clutch – The satin clutch with appliqué details.
4) Marc Jacobs Gennifer Leather Bag – The quilted tote with chain link shoulderstraps.
5) Jimmy Choo Chrissy Mesh – The metallic mesh oversized clutch.
6) Zac Posen Shoulder Bag – The woven leather drawstring shoulder tote.
7) Be & D Kan Kan Portfolio Purse – The ruffled leather shoulder bag with chain strap.
8) Miu Miu Matelassa Bag – The large Matelasse tote with a removable long strap.
9) Mulberry Mabel Snakeskin Bag – Large metallic Mabel with two large front pockets
10) Botkier Large Sasha Duffle – The large slouchy tote with long and short straps.
11) Marni Leather Balloon Tote – The distressed large leather balloon bag.
Discover the latest Cruise designer handbags, purses, wallets, totes, clutches and more at net-a-porter