Date Added: March 2, 2007
Re-appearance: Mr. Kitters aka Dusck with her Starbucks coffee modeling her Louis Vuitton Alma
TGIF my loves! Here is your weekly dose of fashion news heard around the blogosphere. . .
* Coquette shows off Dahl, the new fashion collection from Project Runway’s Alison Kelly available on Shopbop.
* Learn how the Dead Sea can make you look alive at eBeautyDaily!
* Fashiontribes discusses the Top Ten most interesting trends that emerged from the recent Fall 2007 Milan fashion shows.
* Girlawhirl finds the travel bag of her dreams from Cinda b
* “Sunset” Gucci Shoes are ready to vibe so mignon even as winter winds down, says KRiSTOPHER.
* The Proportion of blu talks to LA Story to explain the mathematics of making jeans look great!
* My Fashion Life discovers Katie Zorn for the first time
* Samantha Cabrera of Papierblog reviews Rick Owen’s Paris runway show
* Second City Style aime la mode francaise! Paris Fashion Week runway reviews from Lacroix to Givenchy
* SheFinds.com: Shop with the Stars: What Aniston, Simpson and Oprah Wear
* StyleBakery.com does some Sole Searching with their ultimate guide to Spring’s hottest shoes for every budget
* Oscars worst dressed? stylebites gives the rundown, complete with both red carpet and runway shots. No one is safe.
* The stylehive gives you this week’s hot rings in the Hive, from white gold to vintage and even soda can rings.
* Readers of The Jewelry Weblog can get a 15% discount on jewelry from Anne Maa Designs.