Date Added: February 23, 2007
Designer Bags and Accessories for Criminal Court: Foxy Brown and her Designer Wear
Feisty Foxy toted along a small selection of high-end designer handbags for her court appearance – this whole time she has not been seen with a logo-less designer bag. . .only spotted with her Louis Vuitton Stephen Handbags, her classic twin Chanel Totes, and her duo of Fendi Spy and Satchel Handbags.
If you care news: Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in a Florida beauty supplies shop for causing an alleged disturbance, police said. According to NYDaily Foxy “allegedly spit, swore and sprayed glue at a South Florida shopkeeper,” and later swatted an officer, which is her second legal problem stemming from a salon scuffle.
She was charged with battery and resisting an officer with violence. It wasn’t immediately clear how Thursday’s arrest would affect her sentence of three years’ probation and anger management classes for apparently attacking two Manhattan nail salon workers with her phone over a $20 pedicure in 2004 at Bloomie Nails in Manhattan’s Chelsea area.
According to the Florida arrest report, Brown was applying beauty products in the bathroom when a Queen Beauty Supply employee told her the business was closed and it was time to leave. She refused and threw hair glue at the employee, the report said. Brown then spat on the man as he called 911, staining his shirt. A police officer found her in the shopping plaza, and tried to get her to return to the store. When the officer placed a hand on her arm to escort her to the store, Brown swatted it away, then started swinging her arms and struggling with the officer, the report said. The officer had to “use a takedown maneuver to gain control” of Brown, according to the report. No one was injured.
Court Accessory Wear! Other accessories she was spotted with over the last couple months while making court appearances:
- You have to have your reading material when in court. This day in particular Foxy was spotted reading a newspaper article about crazy maid-beater Naomi Campbell titled “Naomi Nasty and Free”
- Tom Ford Valesca Oversized Sunglasses to shade her from the accusations.
- She got her bling on with her Baby Phat Crystal Rhinestone Cat Necklace.
- Chanel pearl necklace / belt. Foxy wore it one day around her neck then the next she wore it around her waist.
- She kept hydrated with her Pom Juice
Lawyer Accessory Wear! Now let’s take a look at her lawyer’s accessories:
- Gucci Tie decorated with the Signature GG Logo
- Prada Loafers ornamented with the triangular Prada Signature emblem.
- The Lawyer Happy Face