Bag Bliss the bag blog
Date Added: March 24, 2007
Web Blog Weekly Round Up
Here is your weekly dose of fashion news heard around the blogosphere. . .
* A fashion geography lesson from Aesthetics + Economics
* StyleBakery.com finds the perfect little 24-hour Spring dress – and it’s less than $90
* Read Stylehive‘s interview with Monster Factory who creates and brings to life fun and whimsical handmade plush little monsters.
* Bag Snob says: Keep your business to yourself! Reviews: Day 21, Lancome.
* Madonna plays fashion designer at H&M with her newly launched “M by Madonna” line, and Fashiontribes is on the (fashionable) case.
* Coquette picks her favorites from Red Dress Shoppe for Spring outfits with a vintage touch.
* LA story: Just Say the Word and Josh Kelley Talks About His Current Tour iwth Keaton Simons and Upcoming CD . ( podcast)
* Papierblog looks at the criminal element in fashion and breaks down some of their most recent public offenses.
* Second City Style reports on the attack of the anorak (for spring).
* SheFinds: Get Organized: Organize your Shoes, Jewelry and Make-up with these Finds
* Stylebites is giving away a fab necklace and the secrets to wearing springs jewelry trends.
* Diamond rings may or may not be just for the left hand, or so reports The Jewelry Weblog.
* Kristopher has spring fever for Rafia Platform Fendi Shoes – she lusts to stand taller and touch 24 karats of sunshine.
* Abercrombie & Fitch has landed in London, My Fashion Life reviews the hype
* eBeautyDaily tackles the big pores in her life.
* Girlawhirl‘s confidence gets a little boost from Dr. Perricone