Guess Who: Celeb and the Man Bag
Date Added: January 10, 2007
Celebrities and Their Handbags
Time for another “Guess Who”! Who could this bag toting guy be??
Alright, the hints:
* His mother was an English Showgirl.
* His father worked as an unskilled laborer and earned his GED at the age of 50 while imprisoned in Hawaii for selling heroin at the Hilo airport.
* He was in in Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
* His name means “cool breeze over the mountains in Hawaiian”
* Got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2005
* He is afraid of the dark (Me Too!!)
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 9th, 2007 at 10:51 pm and is filed under Celebrities & their Handbags, Celebrity Handbags & Style, Designer Man Bags, Designer Totes, Gallery, Guess Who, Handbags, Other Designer Handbags & Purses, Other Male Celebrities. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.