Celebrities with their Blue Jean Hermes Birkin Handbag
Bag Bliss the bag blog
Date Added: November 14, 2006
Hermes | Blue Jean Birkin Handbag
The creation of the Hermes Birkin came to light back in the early ’80′s when Jane Birkin was booked to sit next to the Hermes designer on a flight. Some time during the flight she (Jane Birkin) accidentally spilled the contents of her “too small” bag onto the Hermes designer . . . which gave the designer the idea to create a more ideal spacious bag for the everyday woman – Tada, we have the Hermes Birkin. The first Hermes Birkin was created in 1984 in Paris and later launched in America.
If you want to get your hands on a Hermes Birkin, then be prepared to wait. The waiting list is up to 2 years, unless you take a different route – eBay or CreateursDeluxe.
Hermes Birkin Purse Location:
Hermes Birkin in Blue Jean on CreaturesDeluxe.com:
* Hermes Birkin in 30cm (Letter “I” for the year 2005) for $12,750
* Hermes Birkin 35cm (Letter “J” for the year 2006) for $13,750
* Hermes Birkin 40cm (Letter “J” for the year 2006) for $14,000
eBay Alert for the Blue Jean Veau Crsipe (Bull) Togo:
* Hermes Birkin 25cm (Letter “J” for the year 2006) with a Starting Bid of $7,999
* Hermes Birkin 30cm (Letter “I” for the year 2005) with a Starting Bid of $12,750
* Hermes Birkin 30cm (Letter “J” for the year 2006) with a BIN price of $12,750 (Pictured Above)
* Pre-Owned Hermes Birkin 35cm (Letter “G” for the year 2003) for a BIN price of 7,531.47
* Hermes Birkin 35cm (Letter “H” for the year 2004) with a BIN of $13,450
Celebrities and Their Hermes Birkin Handbags
From the left we have Victoria Beckham, Julia Roberts, and Lindsay Lohan – all spotted with the Hermes Birkin Blue Jean Togo.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 at 1:36 am and is filed under Celebrities & their Handbags, Celebrity Handbags & Style, eBay Handbags & Purses, Gallery, Handbags, Hermes Handbags & Purses, Lindsay Lohan, Other Female Celebrities, Victoria Beckham. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.