March 20, 2006
Anna Kournikova has a Fake Louis Vuitton Speedy Multicolore
Anna Kournikova carries fake Louis Vuitton handbags! Can this be true? Someone sent me this picture of Anna Kournikova a few days ago asking me to do an authenticity check. I am not an expert, however I try to give a short answer as to whether or not in my opinion it is fake or authentic, then follow that with my reasoning and a link to how to determine authenticity for a Louis Vuitton. This bag that Anna Kournikova is carrying is an obvious fake Louis Vuitton.
Reasons for why this bag is an awful fake:
- A real multicolor Louis Vuitton bag has 33 colors. This bag has 5.
- There are red LV’s on her bag. Red LV’s are not on the real white speedy.
- The inside lining is the wrong color. The lining of a real speedy is a rasberry color. This bag has a beige lining.
- The handles are too long and thin. A real LV speedy’s handles are shorter and thicker than that.
- The flower on the above right of the LV is the same color as the LV, this never happens on a real bag.
*Important note: Don’t always look at celebrities and their handbags to try to compare and determine authenticity. Yes I know you would think that they have a lot of money and they can afford the real thing. However this is an example of how celebrities don’t always carry authentic handbags. Also something else I should point out is that eLUXURY (only authorized seller of Louis Vuitton) will occasionally put up a picture of a fake bag to trick counterfeiters who try to duplicate those seen online. You may have noticed that the photo on eLUXURY of this Louis Vuitton Speedy has red LV’s, but the real on does not.