Friday Online Sample Sales – you’re all invited
Happy Friday! Lets start off the weekend with some sample sales…
Over at RueLaLa where the sales begin at 8: am PST / 11: am EST we have:
- Michael Kors. There’s going to be clothing, bags and even bedding.
- Lisa Curran. Sexy swimwear.
At the same time the HauteLook sales are starting:
- Whitley Kros. A bohemian-inspired line of loose-fitting pants, essential jackets, wear-anywhere cardigans, and printed blouses and tops.
- Da-Nang. For women. Loose-fitting shorts, tops, tees and more.
- Spiegelau Glassware. Their refined wine glasses come in a range of styles, stems, and shapes and are the product of careful collaboration between sommeliers, chefs, and discerning wine lovers worldwide.
- Timi & Leslie. Vibrant shades and durable fabrics. You’ll find computer bags, travel cases, and work totes.
- Jamie Oliver. Signature line of chef-grade knives, cutting boards, and other kitchen essentials.
Then when the clock strikes 9: am PST / noon if EST over at Gilt Groupe:
- Rebecca Taylor Handbags. Fashionably feminine handbags loaded with sweet style.
- TIBI. Vibrant colors, feminine silhouettes that play with volume and texture and last but not least, uniquely illustrated prints.
- Marc By Marc Jacobs. Men’s blazers, sweaters, tops and more.
- Alexis Bittar. Fabulous jewelry collection of Bakelite and Lalique glass!
- Loeffler Randall. Shoes! Pumps, heels, etc.
- Anlo. Denim for her.
Also, over at ideeli there’s going to be a few sales (unknown start time)
- Trace handbags.
- jay godfrey. Dresses and tops.
- gerard yosca jewelry.
- Prada Giveaway!!!
And if you’re in California, don’t forget about the Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale events.
When: Friday, May 15 & May 16th 10am – 7pm ; Sunday, May 17th 10am-5pm
Where: 8213 West 3rd St. Los Angeles, CA
When: Saturday, May 16th 9am – 4pm
Where: 111 Minna Gallery – 111 Minna St @ 2nd St, San Francisco, CA
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 10:59 pm and is filed under MiniAds. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.