Web Blog Round Up!
Bag Bliss the bag blog
Date Added: January 26, 2007
Happy Friday! Here is your weekly dose of fashion news heard around the blogosphere. . .
* The Aesthetics+Economist’s take on Miuccia’s Mobile.
* To Chanel or not to Chanel, Bag Snob ponders her role in the shopping habits of bag addicts.
* Coquette follows Kate Moss as she moves from skinny to wide-leg jeans. New trend alert from our favorite fashionista?
* Dresses, florals, metallics and more. . . Fashiontribes has your Top 5 stylish spring must-haves!
* Girlawhirl can’t stop smiling when she wears PlantLove lippy from Cargo Cosmetics.
* It’s A SUITE LIFE PART II: Silver Spoon Is “Slammin’ & Glammin” in the Hills–Beverly Hills! Fashiontribes LA Story Golden Globe SWAG Bag Podcasts & Blogs!!
* Papierblog: Eva ponders the meaning of Armani’s net broadcasted Haute Couture show.
* Second City Style‘s Fall Fashion Preview and Predictions 2007/08: Truth, Beauty and Goodness on the Runway.
* StyleBakery.com delves “Underneath it All” to show us what to wear under this season’s sexiest styles
* “Television and style go hand in hand but have we lost our fashion role models?” asks Stylebites
* Stylehive: From trash, comes treasure! Ashley Watson’s Recycled Leather Bags are downtown-cool, eco-friendly bags fashioned from recycled leather clothing.
* The Jewelry Weblog gives her opinion concerning the latest trend of embellishing clothing with gemstones.
* Every year you ought to upgrade your arm candy. So consider hottie hunting for a new boy, and check kristopher‘s Top 5 Bags for Spring.
* Trashionista Reviews Fashion at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.
* eBeautyDaily tells you how to keep your lips kissably soft in the wintertime.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 26th, 2007 at 12:52 am and is filed under Purse News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.