Weekly Web Snob Fashion News Round Up
Bag Bliss the bag blog
Date Added: March 11, 2007
Web blog Round Up
mmm, web blog round up! I know I’m a little bit late on this one – where did the time go? Better late than never, here is your weekly delicious dose of fashion news heard around the blogosphere. . .
* Aesthetics + Economics breaks down fabric trends for Fall ’07.
* The Bag Snob dishes out their disgust for the latest of Louis Vuitton’s atrocities.
* Bon Bons in the Bath discovers a new beauty product that makes life worth living.
* Coquette showcases the cute wares by Susie Ghahremani of Boygirlparty.
* Fashiontribes has the scoop on the Top 10 most interesting trends from Paris Fashionweek.
* Online shopping with Girlawhirl: Lucite accessories
* LA STORY: All Hail The Queen (not Mirren or Elizabeth)! Lipstick Queen Poppy King!
* My Fashion Life: Feeling a little fruity? Take a look at the 6 best fruit inspired accessories according to My Fashion Life
* Nail Tech Secrets is amazed at the Extra Virgin collection by Dashing Diva
* Eva at Papierdoll evaluates negative comments on New York Times fashion writer Cathy Horyn’s blog
* Second City Style‘s Got Your Hot Trends For Spring. Get Graphic: Bold, Colorful Prints Are in Bloom.
* shefinds Lots of Toes, Up High or Down Low in the Spring Shoes Guide
* Luxe for less: StyleBakery.com offers a $35 version of a pricey designer shoe in yesterday’s Daily Scoop
* styleaholics Just when you thought you had heard of every accessory for an iPod..presenting for your Styleaholic pleasure the iPod THONG!
* Read Stylehive‘s interview with Katherine Kwei who combines East and West with her intricate knot handbags.
* The Jewelry Weblog has the latest news from Swarovski and their predictions for spring and summer sparkle.
* eBeautyDaily reviews a brand new skin care gadget, the redesigned SkinVitalizer by Dove
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 11th, 2007 at 10:22 am and is filed under Purse News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.