June 22, 2007
Fashion News: Weekly Blog Round Up!
TGIF! You waited for this day all week. Not only for the simple fact that it’s the last day of the week but it’s web blog round up day. Which means it’s time to take a mini break from reality to read a few interesting articles from other sweet fashion sites…
- Solitaires are for housewives, boss ladies rock a Diane von Furstenberg “Power” ring, says KRiSTOPHER DUKES.
- Look like a sexy devil in a blue dress, says Coquette.
- Galliano pays homage to Christian Dior with the museum worthy Dior Samourai Bag at Bag Snob.
- Get ready for summer with Brazilian wax tips and tricks at Beauty Snob!
- Learn more about the King of Fashion suggests Fashiontribes, with a rare trove of published & previously never-before-seen works by and about Paul Poiret, the revolutionary early Twentieth century Paris couturier.
- Cocktail Mixers from Stirrings keep Girlawhirl and her Super Pals busy shaking things up.
- My Fashion Life takes inspiration from Cameron Diaz and goes back to black in this seasons LBD.
- A Papierblog editor has a simple message to the endless stream of “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” bloggers.
- Second City Style‘s got the best (or worst) celebrity fashion miss-fires of the week in “WTF Was She Thinking?”
- SheFinds editors tested and picked the best women’s tees including tees to hide your tummy.
- There’s no need to spend your hard-earned cash to look like a million this season, StyleBakery.com found a slew of cheap chic summer favorites – all under $60.
- The Stylehive Hive5: stylish tshirts for charity!
- The Jewelry Weblog says, if platinum is too pricey, then silver jewelry with a rhodium finish may be a way to get the look without the sting to your pocketbook.