June 22, 2007
Fashion News: Weekly Blog Round Up!
TGIF! You waited for this day all week. Not only for the simple fact that itâ€™s the last day of the week but itâ€™s web blog round up day. Which means it’s time to take a mini break from reality to read a few interesting articles from other sweet fashion sitesâ€¦
- Solitaires are for housewives, boss ladies rock a Diane von Furstenberg “Power” ring, says KRiSTOPHER DUKES.
- Look like a sexy devil in a blue dress, says Coquette.
- Galliano pays homage to Christian Dior with the museum worthy Dior Samourai Bag at Bag Snob.
- Get ready for summer with Brazilian wax tips and tricks at Beauty Snob!
- Learn more about the King of Fashion suggests Fashiontribes, with a rare trove of published & previously never-before-seen works by and about Paul Poiret, the revolutionary early Twentieth century Paris couturier.
- Cocktail Mixers from Stirrings keep Girlawhirl and her Super Pals busy shaking things up.
- My Fashion Life takes inspiration from Cameron Diaz and goes back to black in this seasons LBD.
- A Papierblog editor has a simple message to the endless stream of “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” bloggers.
- Second City Style‘s got the best (or worst) celebrity fashion miss-fires of the week in “WTF Was She Thinking?”
- SheFinds editors tested and picked the best women’s tees including tees to hide your tummy.
- There’s no need to spend your hard-earned cash to look like a million this season, StyleBakery.com found a slew of cheap chic summer favorites – all under $60.
- The Stylehive Hive5: stylish tshirts for charity!
- The Jewelry Weblog says, if platinum is too pricey, then silver jewelry with a rhodium finish may be a way to get the look without the sting to your pocketbook.